Signing off

September 22, 2007

Well it time for me to say good bye. Sorry about the break, was caught by surprise by the speed of superwoman

Its been a privilege and an honour to play a small part in such an amazing acheivment. I will keep updating the the site with your comments, Michelle will be resting on the way home, but the next post will be hers. Its been a pleasure to meet you all and to see just how many family and friends she has, she is an extremely lucky lady.

You all have a brilliant day  😀

Leroy

Tags:

12 Responses to “Signing off”

1. Sarah Schneiderman says:

Leroy,

Thank you so much for keeping the website updated. I really appreciate that you let us know when Michelle started swimming and when she reached the French shore.

2. Katie says:

Thanks Leroy for Everything!! you are a great friend

thanks, Leroy! for everything! we sure do appreciate hearing from you throughout the night and day. Hope all are resting well in the UK. It’s 2 am for you, I think.
    Good night. Sleep tight.
    Joan

4. Scott Ransom says:

YIPPEEE. Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment, and what a great time! I am sorry that I am just now getting back to what happened…missed a few days including during the big event. (We had a big storm here, lost power for almost two days, and have had a lot of trees and branches to clean up.) Anyway, I’m sure my sacrifices to Anglichannus helped, and while I couldn’t send any comments during the swim, I was sending good vibes. WAY TO GO!

5. Dave and Nancy says:

Thanks for your help on updating Michelle’s blog. It was fascinating to follow her progress.
    Dave and Nancy

6. Karen Andrus-Hughes says:

It seems an understatement to say that you are truly an INSPIRATION — especially to us whimpy sprinters! I am so glad you are safe and sound and made it — it must be an amazing feeling.

Huge congratulations!

Karen Andrus-Hughes

7. NERD says:

I AM SO UNBELIEVABLY PROUD!!!! THERE SIMPLY ARE NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE MY ENTHUSIASM. Michelle, I love you to pieces. I cried when I read that you made it. I know how hard you have worked, I know how scared you were, and all along I knew you would kick the Channel’s ASS!!! I only wish I could celebrate with all of you! You are an inspiration to people everywhere- I hope you know that friend!

8. NERD says:

9. Vicki says:

HI Michelle,

So glad you made it so did we but we trailed you! Even in our relay we did 12 hours 44.
    Very impressed by your swim.
    I feel very surreal today and I only swam 2 hours. If you swing by London on your way home, you still have my number call and say hi.
    Well done
    Vicki

10. Colorado Support says:

Support team, thanks for the updates your efforts are truly awesome!

Michelle and Jane: We’re all dying to know your reflections now that the goal is met. Do you have time to send us a little something before you head back?
    Joan/Mom