Its been a pleasure :)

June 30, 2009

Once again I have had the great honour to report on the progress of my friend as she handed out a whupping to the English channel.  There are very few people on this planet I would get up for at 4:30am in the morning, not even santa! Michelle is one of them.

Right at this moment she’s making her way back on the viking princess and once again I find myself immensely proud to call her my friend.

anyway enough of all that mush from me, I will sign off, and the next installment will be from the woman of the moment, once she has recovered from her mighty exertions.

So with that I wish all of Michelle’s family and friends around the world  a pleasant morning, evening or night whichever it may be 🙂

Leroy

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “Its been a pleasure :)”

1. Pete LaBelle says:

Hey Michelle,
    Congratulations! I had no idea you could get across the channel so fast. Given the weather, I can offer this advice .. hang onto your cookies or hang out at the stern.
    Happy Trails
    Pete

2. Alex says:

I heard about this from Kristen, who seems awful proud of you. Sometimes all a person can say is “Wow!” when reading about feats like this. So, here’s a big “Wow!!” to you! I’ll swim a couple extra laps tomorrow morning in the calm chlorinated waters and try not to feel insignificant. Congrats, and good luck in your future attempts to cross 3 or 4 times.

Alex

3. Penny & Chris says:

Well done Michelle, we’re so proud of you.
    xxox Penny & Chris is Australia.

4. ML Rice says:

You are amazing, Michelle.
    The tears of joy in my eyes feel like they have a little of your mom’s pride mixed in.
    I’m sure she’s been with you, sans her crazy swim hat this time.
    Love,
    ML

5. Don & Cathy Schwarz says:

Congratulation, we are proud of you!
    Don & Cathy

6. Congrats Michelle!!! We all have been thinking about you!

7. Dolores says:

Congratulations Michelle, you are such a rock star! On behalf of the 6am pilates class we are so proud of you… we have been scooping extra hard for you these last few days for luck, it worked!!!

Well done!
    Dolores

8. Chris Czerwonka says:

Congratulations, Michelle! Inspiring, amazing, incredible. Enjoy your well-deserved rest!

9. Shanna says:

Amazing job Michelle – I continue to be amazed at what you continue to achieve. You are a true role model and inspiration to many you know and many you don’t. Bask in your achievements – you’ve done it again!! Shanna x
    and Leroy, thanks for all the updates once again!

10. BARI says:

Macy-
    you are such a friggin’ stud!!!!! I’m so happy for you…you have got to be PROUD-sister!
    Enjoy the rest of your time over there and some R&R.
    Can’t wait to catch up when you get back.
    love, bar

11. Tiffany Cruikshank says:

You ROCK!! It sounds to me like a perfect success, sometimes it takes something huge to help us find our way and for someone as strong as yourself it’s actually a lot harder to stop than to push ahead Always follow your heart!! 🙂