Quick update: We are headed out for another look see tomorrow. Meeting the boats at 5am. If the forecast holds true, we should be entering the water 6am Alaska Time ( 7am PST, 9am CST, 10am EST, etc.) Forecast: winds 10 knots, seas less than 2ft, less than 1 inch rain per hour. This is a good forecast. Hopefully it is true as the weather coming in behind it is really UGLY. Whatever the outcome, Willie and I are proud to be breaking new swimming ground. 15 miles of uncharted swimming territory in low 50 degree water is nothing to shake a stick at. Keep Willie, me and our crews in your thoughts.Tags: Alaska, Clarence Strait
The views expressed on this website/weblog belong to Michelle Macy and do not necessarily reflect the views of her employer.