Join the Macyswim mailing list and receive email notifications about new blog posts.

Blog Categories

Another phone call with Reg

September 20, 2007

Yep, half past 7 and another phone call to Reg.  No swim tomorrow, but the forecast still looks good for Saturday.  IF the weather holds, we will be meeting Reg at the harbor at 7am with the swim getting underway around 8am (this is UK time, you lot have to figure it out in your own timezone 🙂 ) Of course the phone call ended with another order to call tomorrow at half 7.  Hopefully this will be the last evening call that I have to make.

Tags: , ,

4 Responses to “Another phone call with Reg”

  1. Tracey says:

    Wishing you, your mom, dad and whole crew a safe and successful crossing – may the weather cooperate.

    Thinking of you all,
    Tracey G.

  2. Joan Barry says:

    We’re praying for great weather tomorrow! Good luck! And God speed!
    love,Joan Barry

  3. Pat says:

    Thinking of you from afar… wishing I was closer. But, I know she won’t quit, I know she won’t quit, I know she won’t quit!

    Here is to a calm breeze at your back, a strong tide at your stearn….

    I’ll be there in spirit, urging you on in a quite determined manner. I’ll be the one with my arms crossed leaning forward wishing I could pull/push you along.

    You can do this! You can do this! You can do this!


  4. Nan & Jim says:

    Our alarm is set for 2am USA CST, and we will be with you in spirit and prayer. Have a great crossing!

Leave a Reply